Table of Contents
- 1 Why most businesses choose RAID?
- 2 Causes of RAID failure
- 3 Techchef is a certified RAID data recovery company
- 4 Techchef offers expert RAID Server Data Recovery from File System Supported
- 5 What to Do When Undergoing RAID Failure
- 6 Choose Techchef for the most professional RAID server data recovery service and support
RAID server data recovery is prioritized by Techchef, whether it’s any type of RAID configuration Techchef never fails to satisfy its customers and ensures up to 100% RAID data recovery success rate.
Why most businesses choose RAID?
RAID is known as Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks or Redundant Array of Independent Disk. The RAID configuration arranges multiple disks in a single array that provides systems with better optimization and faster access to data.
RAID array arranges the disks in such a way that data is read and write in multiple disks and distributed in equilibrium at the same time. RAID servers also provide redundancy that minimizes data loss chances.
Due to the better performance of the RAID data server, several corporates, businesses and small enterprises widely use RAID arrays to store data in large capacities.
Causes of RAID failure
No doubt that RAID configurations are extensively chosen for their redundancy but it isn’t damage-proof. Any failure to RAID array renders data inaccessible and the urge for RAID data recovery is felt. Thanks to professional data recovery services that provide solutions in data loss situations.
Let’s understand the causes of a RAID failure:
Many causes account for a RAID array failure due to human error, mechanical error, electrical error, or power surges. Given below are the top considered failures.
- Accidental data deletion
- Partition format
- Virus attack
- File system corruption
- Controller failure
- Incorrect RAID rebuild
- Single or multiple drive failure
Techchef is a certified RAID data recovery company
Our qualified engineers have 15+ years of experience in data recovery research, experience, and development, and practice specialized tools and techniques to ensure its customers with best RAID data recoveries on:
- Any RAID level
- Any RAID controller, RAID architecture including software-defined storage.
- Any hard drive type, model or make.
Techchef offers expert RAID Server Data Recovery from File System Supported
- Windows: FAT, exFAT, NTFS, ReFS
- Linux: EXT2/3/4, XFS, ReiserFS, BTRFS
- macOS: APFS, HFS, HFS+
- VMware: VMFS
What to Do When Undergoing RAID Failure
When facing a RAID server failure, immediately shut down the system and call a specialist. There are several actions you should NOT take when your RAID fails:
- Attempting to restart the RAID
- Re-insert and force RAID disks
- Try to repair the file system by running check disk
- Read from drives with bad sectors
- Run software-based recovery programs
You can save your precious data from any further data loss situation by simply following these tips. You might unknowingly try to fix your RAID system but it eventually may lead to permanent data loss.
Whenever you undergo failure conditions, contact a professional RAID data recovery service company to save your critical data from catastrophic situations.
Prefer our detailed guidance on RAID data recovery DO’s and DON’Ts.
Choose Techchef for the most professional RAID server data recovery service and support
Techchef is the #1 choice of India for its best RAID data recovery services all over the country that offers its customers:
- No data no charge policy
- 15+ years of experience
- Most trusted and reviewed services
- Modern cleanroom labs
- Expert data analysis
- Expert tools and techniques
- Certified with ISO 27001:2013 & 9001:2015
- Most secure data privacy
- Over 20000+ satisfied customers
- 8000+ pin code/ areas
- Free media pickup and delivery
- Free consultation
To know more about our expert data recovery services visit us at www.techchef.in and contact us for a free consultation for more queries about expert RAID data recovery services.